No industry is better suited for real-time social experiences than the financial services industry, which uses real-time data to make financial decisions every minute of the day. By integrating real-time conversation about stocks, funds and other investing tools into your existing content, you can provide investors with a more complete picture of what’s happening in the market at any given moment.
Social Finance experiences contain a continuous, interactive stream of real-time data, news, and social commentary that can be filtered by topic. Each experience can be customized to feature reactions to breaking news from financial experts, chatter surrounding company earnings, acquisitions and products, or investing ideas for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
Your Social Finance strategy should enable you to do the following:
- Provide investors with a forum for engaging in real-time conversation about the stocks, funds and other financial topics that matter most to them.
- Process large amounts of real-time data and convert it into a feed that users can easily read, and digest. Users can use corporate ticker symbols, cashtags or custom tags to archive and search information.
- Incorporate social chatter from Twitter and other social networks, leveraging profanity filtering, resonance measuring, and natural language algorithms to filter our noise and spam.
- Show top trending stocks, funds, documents, articles, or other financial topics based on social activity.
- Include up-to-the-minute news from you and your financial partners as well as expert analysis and insights from a global audience.
- Weave social interactivity around traditional investing resources, including real-time quotes, after hours trading information, stock analysis, Annual Reports and SEC filings.
- Provide users with the ability to follow stocks or companies and receive real-time updates about breaking news.
Building Engaging Experiences that
Drive Increased Consumer
Echo provides a platform, ecosystem of apps and business services that enable digital marketers to transform their websites and mobile apps into powerful social finance destinations. With Echo, digital marketing teams can effectively become the “Facebook” of their own content, creating holistic, engaging user experiences that drive increased web traffic, user engagement and revenue.