Shoppers are social by nature and those who are trend conscious care what other people think. It is important for them to understand the context around a particular item, whether that be customer reviews or item popularity. Social Commerce is about making your products 'social objects' by allowing your users to rate, review, like, comment on and share your catalogue in a way that drives page views, and most importantly, sales.
Your Social Commerce strategy should enable you to do the following:
- Offer real-time commenting on each product page to inform shoppers about product likes and dislikes.
- Facilitate a real-time Q&A with the designer of a product by crowd-sourcing questions. Connect buyers with product designers via live chat and moderate the discussion using a special "green room".
- Aggregate discussions about a particular product from Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Google+ and other social networks into a single, interactive stream on your site.
- Ask shoppers to post photos of products along with their reviews and create a user-generated media gallery.
- Enable shoppers to quickly login and participate in discussions using their login credentials from any one of over 25 popular social networks.
- Get deep social insights into your logged in users, including number of shares, amount of social activity and more.
Building Engaging Experiences that
Drive Increased Consumer
Echo provides a platform, ecosystem of apps and business services that enable digital marketers to transform their websites and mobile apps into powerful social commerce destinations. With Echo, digital marketing teams can effectively become the “Facebook” of their own content, creating holistic, engaging user experiences that drive increased web traffic, user engagement and revenue.